You as a private person have a 14-day right of exchange / right of withdrawal when you shop online. This means that you can return unused, undamaged goods within 14 days of receiving your package.
If the product is broken when you open the package or if there is a defect in the product, contact us immediately via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The private individual, who exercises his right of withdrawal, pays the shipping cost for the returned item.
- This instruction applies to all types of return requests. It is important that you fill in all the fields in the return form.
- We will contact you by email as soon as your request has been received and verified.
- Upon return, all products MUST be returned in original packaging complete with all accessories.
- Remember to always send the product in outer packaging so as not to damage the original packaging.
- Pack the goods well to avoid damage.
- Attach a copy of the return confirmation in the return and send it to us.